1. gigihale avatar

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:56 AM, gigihale said:

The thing I love about Jennifer, is when she "you" sing, you do it with such meaning! I love that! I am so glad I went to see the Incredible machine concert here in Vegas, Even though it was right after the terrible tragedy, I did'nt get to see that amazing set, but to tell you the truth, It did'nt even matter! You all were fantastic. Thank you for a wonderful touching show! (I have so many great pic's too)

2. jackiegallagher avatar

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM, jackiegallagher said:

WOW that was fabulous, she is amazing....

3. Laura488 avatar

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM, Laura488 said:

Such a beautiful performance!! Loved this whole show!

4. jennivee74 avatar

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:50 AM, jennivee74 said:

beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Sugarland4ever avatar

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Sugarland4ever said:

no one os bettter than jennifer. she did amazing

6. Marla Ann avatar

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Marla Ann said:

I Love This Song.

7. super sugar fan avatar

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 5:19 PM, super sugar fan said:

What can one say? This has to be Heaven, thank you for giving us Jennifer.

8. Teatrudy avatar

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Teatrudy said:

Her voice is so amazing, she can really sing whatever she wants

9. Paulie avatar

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Paulie said:

Who's Better Than You Jennifer! Love it! Thanks for the xmas card and Little Wood Guitar tree ornament. Will watch as it grows to try to be as beautiful as you are!

10. New Country Fans avatar

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:36 AM, New Country Fans said:

How could anyone not love this performance. Jen always takes it home. She really makes you feel the music, the words and the feelings of the song. Absolutely loved this. Would love a download on Itunes to carry it with me. I loved Neil Diamond in past years including this song but maybe Jen did him one better here!