CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20549067,00.html

Looks like Annie isn't the only one that can keep being engaged and getting married quiet!! So happy for her!!

07 - 2 shows ~ 08 - 3 shows ~ 09 - 5 shows ~ 10 - 6 shows ~ 11 - 4 shows

~Live Laugh Love

Replies to This Posting

1. Jennifer married

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM

People magazine is saying Jennifer Nettles married Justin Miller over the weekend. If this us true CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND JUSTIN. May you have many years together.
    Sugarland84

2. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Words cannot express my reaction when I found that article, haha. Talk about flying under the radar! I hope they have a wonderful life together - congrats Miss JNett!
    "Little Miss who you are is so much more than you like to talk about".

"Little Miss I'll get tough don't you worry about me anymore"

3. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:05 PM

congrats Jennifer, i wish you all the best and complete happiness----mark----
    SUGARTAZ

4. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:05 PM

I'm so happy for Jennifer. And I love that she was able to keep it quiet to insure her privacy for the wedding. Wishing her and Justin much happiness in their future together!

2011 - 10

5. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I wish Jennifer all the joy she so richly deserves. There's a million guys out there with broken hearts with this news :)

6. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:19 PM

This news just makes me smile. Like all of you, I'm glad that privacy was kept so that Jennifer, Justin and their families could enjoy this happy event and celebration together. I wish the newlyweds a lifetime of love and happiness together ♥

7. RE: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:27 PM

This is such great news...I am so happy for Jennifer. I hope they have a long happy marriage.

8. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Congrats to Jennifer & Justin. May you both have a wondeful life together of LOVE !
    Live, Laugh & Love.
    The Sugarland Way !
    In the pit @ Bloomingtom, @ Augusta, @ Nashville, @ Milwaukee, @ Indiana, @ Cuyahoga, @ Evansville, @ Chicago, @ Tuscaloosa, @ Rockford, @ Knoxville, @ St. Louis, @ Tallahasse, @ Atlanta.

9. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I am so jealous of Justin! I wish the couple the best! Maybe this will influence the songs on their next album?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "On August 13th, we showed the world what a fan club really is. It isn't about winning meet & greets or presale tickets. It is about the people that are brought in to our lives through a shared love of music."
    -Jen Scibs

10. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:22 PM

So excited for them!! Congrats Jennifer and Justin!

11. RE: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Congrats Jennifer and Justin!
    Viv

12. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Congratulations Jennifer and Justin. So happy for you both. May God bless your union!

Primm 4/23/2010
    Albuquerque 7/29/2010
    Fan Jam Las Vegas 4/3/2011
    Las Vegas 8/27/2011

13. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:06 PM

WOW! This is wildly wonderful news. I'm really happy for them.

Though I am a bit miffed that my mother knew before me! I was out all day (Spanish class and then getting my driving permit), only to come back to check my email and find a message from her, with the subject reading: "Awwweeee..... you didn't tell me J Nett was getting married ♥" I was actually on the phone with her at that exact moment and I burst out, "WHAT?! JENNIFER GOT MARRIED?!" I was in shock. Still reeling.

But back to the point... Congratulations to Jennifer and Justin! (Aww, both such great J names.) I wish them many years of happiness together, he is one lucky, lucky man...

14. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Congratulations Jennifer & Justin!!! So happy for the both of you.
    ~ Amy ~

You can't ever get so big, or so grand within yourself that you think you have nothing to learn - Jennifer

15. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:25 PM

WOW!!!!! So thrilled for the Happy couple!!!!! Health love and long life to you both!!!!!!
    life isn't counted by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.....Uncasville did that....both nights

16. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 3:36 PM

I just read this and was very shocked and surprised. I am soo happy for Jennifer and Justin! Congrats to the both of them and to a long and happy marriage!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sugarland Concerts:
    2008-Verona,Ny-October 16
    2009-Big E Fair-October 2
    2010-Saratoga Springs,Ny-June 11
    2011-Boston,Ma-May 20

17. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Absolutely wonderful news.
    Congratulations to J&J, and best wishes for a long, happy and fulfilling life together.
    (I wonder if Justin realizes how large his newly acquired sugarfamily is!)
    "melodies that get stuck"
    proud to be a SL fan
    2010 - Toronto
    2011 - Mohegan Sun - in the pit for both nights

18. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM

Congrats to Jennifer and Justin! I wish them all the happiness in the world :)

19. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 5:22 PM

cap2 wrote:
    Absolutely wonderful news.
    Congratulations to J&J, and best wishes for a long, happy and fulfilling life together.
    (I wonder if Justin realizes how large his newly acquired sugarfamily is!)
    "melodies that get stuck"
    proud to be a SL fan
    2010 - Toronto
    2011 - Mohegan Sun - in the pit for both nights

Haha, if he doesn't - he's gonna find out real fast being married to our girl :D
    "Little Miss who you are is so much more than you like to talk about".

"Little Miss I'll get tough don't you worry about me anymore"

20. Re: CONGRATS Jennifer!!

Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 5:43 PM

Congratulations to them! I know Jenn likes to keep things private but I really hope we get to see a picture of them on their wedding day, I can't imagine how gorgeous they both were! I'm glad to see her happy :)
    ~I was there~
    May 14, 2010-Burgettstown PA
    September 23, 2010-Columbus OH
    May 15, 2011-Burgettstown PA

=_When the walls fall all around you/when your hope has turned to dust/let the sound of love surround you/beat like a heart in each of us_=