SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 7:28 PM

i AM NEW TO THE WEBSITE, BUT NOT A NEW FAN OF SUGARLAND! i AM A MOM OF 3 GIRLS AND WE ARE TAKING THEM TO SEE SUGARLAND WHEN THEY COME TO MARYLAND HEIGHTS NEXT WEEK. OUR MIDDLE DAUGHTER IS TURNING 7, SO WE ARE GOING FOR HER BIRTHDAY. ALL THRIEE OF OUR GIRLS LOVE THE BAND & CAN SING JUST ABOUT EVERY WORD TO THEIR SONGS. WOULD ANYONE KNOW OF ANY CONNECTIONS OR HOW I COULD GET AN E-MAIL TO SOMEONE AFFILIATED WITH THE BAND??? SHE WOULD GO CRAZY IF THEY COULD EVEN JUST SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!!!!! I WILL TRY ANYTHING FOR MY KIDS. ALL YOU MOMS CAN RELATE, RIGHT????? IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT OR GIVE ME IDEAS OF WHAT I COULD DO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 8:10 PM

Hello!! Welcome to our Sugarfamily... You can go through here, Go up to community, down to users, and the first person to show up should have a pic of yoda from starwars. Message her. Try and see if you can have your daughter carry the love flag for her bday! Or go on facebook and to Annie Clements Music and message her or comment on a photo.. something just to ask!

i bet you cant wait! Im 16 and have been a super- sugar fan since i was 14. You will see me on here a lot! I went to a concert last july. But this years was the BEST! it was my actual 16th bday and my parents suprised me with pit (i cried in front of everyone!) and then i got a guitar pick!
    On a spur of the moment my mom and i decided to drive 3 hours to vegas and see them again! Kristian smiled at me twice and the whole band smiled at me and my mom during baby girl

2. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:57 PM

HI and welcome. If you're anywhere near the stage, you could bring a sign for your daughter to hold up saying that it is her birthday...nothing to big (some venues are picky), but something that Jennifer will see...I've been at a few concerts where she's called out birthdays. No matter what, just have fun!

3. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:48 PM

I agree with Kathie. Bring a sign if nothing else. Jen usually reads them.
    ~Chelsea

"I'm So Sick And Tired Of Being Told What's Good For Me, People Got Lots Of Ideas Of Who I'm Supposed To Be."

4. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 9:02 AM

Your story about bringing your girls to see Sugarland is great. I too bring my daughter to all the Sugarland concerts along with any other concerts I go to. The difference is she is 21 years old. It is one of the best times in a Sugarland concert when they sing "Baby Girl". My daughter and I sing the song together and have our arms across each others shoulders. We do it everytime and it is special to each of us. My Baby Girl will be going away to chiropracic school in the fall and I will miss her so much. I just hope Sugarland has a date in St. Louis next year. That is where she will be going to school.
    Sugarland84

5. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:02 AM

sugarland84 wrote:
    Your story about bringing your girls to see Sugarland is great. I too bring my daughter to all the Sugarland concerts along with any other concerts I go to. The difference is she is 21 years old. It is one of the best times in a Sugarland concert when they sing "Baby Girl". My daughter and I sing the song together and have our arms across each others shoulders. We do it everytime and it is special to each of us. My Baby Girl will be going away to chiropracic school in the fall and I will miss her so much. I just hope Sugarland has a date in St. Louis next year. That is where she will be going to school.
    Sugarland84

My mom is my sugarbuddy all 3 of my shows have been with her

6. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:16 AM

I am new on here but am a big Sugarland fan. I was at the Indiana State Fair concert when the tragedy happened and am so happy they are coming back to Indiana! Does anyone know how to add friends on here? I don't have anybody in mind just anyone willing to be my friend. I would appreciate if you would add me and tell me how to look for new friends.
    Thank you,
    Kayleigh

7. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Kayleigh wrote:
    I am new on here but am a big Sugarland fan. I was at the Indiana State Fair concert when the tragedy happened and am so happy they are coming back to Indiana! Does anyone know how to add friends on here? I don't have anybody in mind just anyone willing to be my friend. I would appreciate if you would add me and tell me how to look for new friends.
    Thank you,
    Kayleigh

Kayleigh,
    Inviting friends on here is as simple as clicking. You click on their name and then click "add friend" once they approve it (via their dashboard) you'll have a new friend.
    I just asked you to be my friend. Check your dashboard.
    By the way we were in Indy too.
    Stephen

Here is our perfect tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz0wQH-4MQc

8. Re: SHARING SUGARLAND WITH MY GIRLS

Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 2:45 PM

Welcome to the website of Sugarland's sugar cubes......I think you will enjoy the forums, and reading/commenting on people's blogs....we have a good time in this fan club....Glad you joined....
    Terri Plant - Riding